Today's Blog Post is sponsored by the word Frenemy: (fren-namy): the combination of someone who is your friend and enemy simultaneously.
Thanks to one of my now 5 blog readers, I came across the most genius blog, that in the event law school does not work out and I actually pursue my real life dating advice book, she would provide me with great material. Please everyone check out The Frenemy.
She is not my frenemy, rather my new best blog friend. I believe that this girl says anything and everything that I would EVER want to say, but just don't have the guts or courage to do so. Her posts range from telling girls why acting like a drunk moron is stupid, telling girls that a 2am Text means nothing more than a late night hook up, to [my personal favorite] why leggings should NOT be worn as pants!
However, as the title indicates, reader discretion is advised, as she is no holds bar.
No comments:
Post a Comment