No you are reading this correctly. I am no longer a SAHUP [ Stay at Home Unemployed Person]. Yes that is correct, I have entered the first of week of work of the next 30 years of my life.
I received the call last Wednesday and was offered a job. This was not just any job, and it was not in just any city. I was offered my dream job and in my dream city.
As of this Monday, I am now just like this guy
Ok well sort of. As of Monday I started my little legal career at the Wake County Courthouse. While I wont really be like Jack McCoy just yet, I will be as aggressive about some speeding tickets.
I can say that I am pretty sad to leaving my parents, and becoming acquainted again with eating Lean Cuisines, but I am just so happy that I am going to be back in the fine capital city of Raleigh.
Stay Tuned for more on my adventures in finding a place to live [and yes it has been an adventure].
YAYYYY!!!!
ReplyDelete