Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Occupied

 

As a Liberal Lisa over here, I am in full support of people speaking out against things they do not believe in/think are fair/[insert other cause here].

Recently the news has been flooded of these “Occupy” People, and frankly I just think there are more important things going on in the World. In the interest of full disclosure, I am sort of ignorant to what the heck they are “occupying” for. I know it has something to do with Corporate Greed [whatever that might exactly be, who knows?] and something to do with jobs. Well call me a Pessimistic Polly, but has anyone actually seen what these “occupiers” look like, it is no wonder that they might not have a job since most look like they have not bathed since the George W. Bush Administration. 

After a brief scan around news outlets on the world wide web, here are some beauties that I have come across.

 occupy1

occupy2

occupy3

occupy4

 

occupy5

occupy6

I think if some people could just bath, cut their dreads off, stop rocking jackets with Tupac’s face on the back, lay off the Mary Jane, and watch the profanity, they might find it goes a long way…. Until then I sure hope someone figures out what Corporate Greed actually is so we can have something, ANYTHING else to talk about around the Watercooler.

No comments:

Post a Comment