Sunday, February 12, 2012

Recap

 

So I have taken a severe leave of absence from the world of blogging. It probably has to do with the fact that when I get home from dealing with the fine citizens of Wake County all day, I have little energy to do anything but sit on my couch and watch DVR’d episodes of Forensic Files. Jk. But not really.

 

So here is a quick update for 2012. So far.

 

1. We celebrated a birthday.

laurens bday

Happy Birthday to Lauren Miller.

And duh no Birthday is complete without a Pauly D birthday cake.

pauly d cakeThis cake is courtesy of Mehegan Easley.  If you are looking for a blowout [and yes I mean this fellow’s hair do] at your next birthday, I’ll put you in touch.

And duh no birthday is complete without a ride from Igotcha Gary and his party bus of magic.

P1012192

As always, Gary provided me with yet another night for the record books of fun in Raleigh.

2. We stocked a bar.

P1222200

I am so excited for the Royal Wedding between my little Kitten and JT3.

P1222207

And of course no stock the bar is complete without someone getting iced. JT3 is such a good sport.

P1222208  

3. We celebrated another Birthday.

P1292212

Happy Birthday Courtney!

 

And duh no birthday is complete without the Jena shimmy.

P1292215

No comments:

Post a Comment