Anyways in between this
This
A very short this
and now lots more of this
Blogging has taken a back seat.
I have come to realize that there are much worse things I would rather be doing then having to study for the bar all day. Such as :
Getting a root canal
Or this
or heck even having to listen to this guy
I am already 6 weeks down, 5 more to go. And then it is off to unemployment and moving back in with my parents.
However in my 2 month blog sabbatical I have taken up some new interests that I am sure all four , I mean 7 of you readers might find interesting.
1. All things This guy
and all things this show
Yes, who knew that an unrealistic show about 16 year olds in high school, with a smoking hot teacher [see above], could bring so much happiness to my Tuesday nights. I am not sure if it is the fact that I am stuck in a 12x10 room all day, cramming everything I have ever learned from law school into my head, or that I am beginning to look like Casper because I dont have time to get a tan this summer, I dont know, but this show is so entertaining. I am just glad that I have found some fellow female law -schoolers who enjoy this little gem as much as I do.
2. Spicy Chicken Sandwich Wednesday
No, you did not miss the memo that Chic-fila-a was now having this event every hump day. In order to keep myself sane while studying for this little quiz I have at the end of the summer, I have been rewarding myself every week with this deliciousness. I just slab some Chic-fil-a sauce on this little bad-boy and I am in heaven. It sure beats nasty diet food and a less than mediocre turkey sandwich. It is a sad day when I resort to rewarding myself with chicken.
3. Figuring out Alternative Careers that I can do with my law degree if I cannot find a lawyer job.
For Instance.
(i) Homeland Security Agent
(ii) the HR lady
(iii) Security Guard
I of course am not going to run off and join Federal Law enforcement, or start working the night detail at Campbell Law School, but you would be surprised at the job listings I see that I convince myself that I would be AT LEAST qualified to do that.
On a lighter note for all of you legal job seekers, check out : http://www.shitlawjobs.com/ for a good laugh and a good cry.









No comments:
Post a Comment