Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Bar Exam Soundtrack

So as I hit the 2 week, 14 day, 336 hour, 20160 minutes until the bar exam, I began hearing all kinds of songs in my head. I am not sure if it is because I am majorly lacking social interaction with virtually anyone these days, or that there is now an actual ascertainable date of doomsday. However I'd thought I'd share with all of you the little terrifying soundtrack that keeps on playing on repeat and keeping me awake at night.


Thanks MLJ for this one

Because lets face it, the 14 day mark started it

Because I am literally living on one [yours are welcomed]


So for the next 2 weeks, 14 days, 335.8 hours, 20154 mins, I am sure I will be freaking out, but at least there are some good tunes to get me through it.


No comments:

Post a Comment