Friday, July 29, 2011

Stick a Fork in me...

BECAUSE I AM DONE!!!

After 12 very long but short weeks, I am finally finished studying/taking the bar and now trying to figure out what to do with all of my free time. I sort of feel like a fish out of water not knowing what to do with all of this extra time.

So far my past few days have included:

Spending lots of time here

Sleeping like one of these

And watching lots of


And thinking about taking up a new hobby.... Suggestions are welcomed.


Everyone keeps asking how I feel now that I am finished, but truth be told I have no idea. The 12 hours I spent over 2 days taking the Bar Exam, pretty much determines the next 12 months of my life. Its cool, no pressure or anything.

 My Dad called me one day and said "Sweetheart, do you know who John F. Kennedy was?" I said "um yes Dad..." "Well it took him 3 times to pass the bar, so its ok if you don't pass on the first time either." While I understood and appreciated his support, I wanted to tell him that taking it 3 times was just not an option.

However I am so thankful for all of the support and good luck wishes I received from all of my family, friends, and random people I would meet in the grocery store line or the post office who I'd strike up conversation with. I think the man at the Cameron Village Post Office thinks I am a little strange when I did a sort of happy dance yesterday while mailing my used textbooks off.

Nonetheless, now that I literally have NOTHING to do, I plan to resume blogging, so no worries you 7 readers, I will not be taking any more blog hiatuses.


No comments:

Post a Comment