Family Values + Jersey Shore
If you are like me and well are American, than chances are you look forward to Thursdays. Personally, yes I look onward to the next day being Friday, local drink specials at certain watering holes, most of the time treating myself to chicken mcnugs or other unhealthy dinner, and most of all my own guilty pleasure of Jersey Shore. I stumbled across a website yesterday and I cant help but laugh. It is your Saturday day morning childhood + the Prophetic sayings of these highly educated individuals from the shore house. Meet Jersey Circus. http://www.jerseycircus.blogspot.com/
I asked a certain guy, who will remain anonymous, if he remembered reading Family Cirus as kid in the Saturday morning comics of the newspaper and he had no idea what I was talking about. If you are like this unnamed individual than here is some background material on the history of the comic. Wikipedia Article on Family Circus
Here are a few of my favorite's from this hilarious blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment