If you have not heard by now [which if you have not I am surprised since I am being a complete drama queen about it] but my cell phone was stolen at work on Monday. Yes stolen, not even 10 ft from the elected District Attorney of Durham County's office. Since this is an "on-going" investigation [yea right] and cannot reveal too much information on the "case" I will say I hope this P.O.S. [figure the abbreviation out on your own] is enjoying all my apps. I bet he isn't beating my high score in Snood or Scramble. I hope Cell Phone Stealer is enjoying my ESPN Scorecenter app and has been able to keep up with Gamecock Basketball. I hope you have enjoyed getting my Groupons every morning, and are enjoying by Multi-State Bar Exam Tips of the Day, or my Nike Women's Fitness work out app.
I bet this loser is also enjoying writing bad checks from the checkbook of another intern [yes also stolen] and the wad of cash from another intern's wallet.
Until then please see the video below for what I'd like to think of as hopefully JUSTICE for the durham cell phone stealer
Thanks to Lauren Miller and Kevin Davis for reminding me about this video
No comments:
Post a Comment