Wednesday, February 23, 2011

They say love dont come easy

You avid Bachelor fans should understand the title. All other readers, you are not missing anything.

Moving on. The past two weeks in Rejection have been filled with heartaches and tears of joy. I think I speak for America when I say that I was beyond excited to see "I am bat s@#t crazy" Michelle hit the road. I would not be surprised to see a Dateline or Lifetime Movie on her murdering a past lover in a frantic rage. Maybe I can make a drinking game out of that too.
Yikes!

This past Monday, I was somewhat sad to see Brad say good riddins to Shawntal. I really have nothing too negative to say about her, other than --- Do you REALLY think a dude wants to be paraded through a funeral home. yikes. I wonder if she constantly smells of embalming [stuff]? 




No comments:

Post a Comment