Tuesday, February 8, 2011

This week in Rejection ...

 Meet Jackie --- while Jackie never did anything too unnerving that would cause me to take my straw to my wine bottle, this shot of her really accentuates the size of her schnoze. Sorry to be cruel but I was tired of thinking about Toucan Sam everytime she hit the screen.

Meet Ally--- I was more than thrilled to see this loony toon hit the road. She was boring, mean, and I am sorry but bugs are not scary enough to throw away a whole glass of red wine. 


This week's award of Awkward Moment goes to Chantal O when she dropped the big fat L-Bomb on Brad. I am sorry but that is just crazy. I know the time table of mushy things like that is somewhat accelerated on this pure golden entertainment, however we still have a whole other week, then hometown dates, THEN some more single dates, then the finale. I am just saying I think it was  4 weeks premature.

Now only if we could get one of these for Crazy Michelle or as a matter of blonde justice, hold her crazy self in Contempt

No comments:

Post a Comment