Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I will never complain about the Bar Exam again

OK so maybe that is not entirely true. I am sure at some point in the future I will complain/groan/whine, etc. about something to do with the bar exam, however after reading this story, I am not sure I have much of anything to do. Woman in labor finishes bar exam, gives birth less than 2 hours later

I had to rub my eyes again to make sure I was reading correctly. However I have mad respect for this woman. I cannot even imagine going through the last 100 questions [which might I add, Barbri is going to get an elaborate letter from me stating my disappointment with the lack of burglary questions, negative equitable servitudes, and negligent infliction of emotional distress questions they promised would be on there].

Anywho what an awesome story and definitely gave me a different perspective on my complaining about the most miserable experience of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment