Everyone remember my favorite imacrazybachelorette MVP?
Well after cruising my favorite website this morning I found this little article that confirmed my "girls acting stupid" meter going off the charts every time this girl gets a shot of the camera on monday nights. I was so hoping [I think along with the rest of the USA] that she was going to get canned this episode, as well as that her mysterious black eye was the result of some praise worthy bachelorette. unfortunately not.
My bachelorette viewing party was limited this week to my couch and myself and a glass of milk. However had I been drinking my normal Bachelor drink of choice, I once again would have had a tremendous buzz from playing the "Crazy Michelle" drinking game. However after all the milk I drank, I sure slept like a little baby.
I am glad to see she turned out to be a cleat chaser and America knows her real level of class. As a matter of blonde justice I wonder if Utah is a state that recognizes alienation of affections or criminal conversation so Carlos Boozer's ex wife can get some $$. Probably not seeing as polygamy seems to be ok.

No comments:
Post a Comment