Monday, March 21, 2011

I admit, I probably stole your Totinos

I think everyone can relate to the picture below and having something stolen out of a Community Refrigerator. I personally can admit, that I have shamefully, stolen someones food out of a fridge before. Yes there were many nights as a college sophomore, living on the ADPi floor that I would return home from a night of consuming adult beverages and needed something to add to the 1500 calories I had just consumed. It was wrong. Yes very wrong. I realize that saying that I couldn't afford Pita Pit or Sonic Cheese Tots is NOT an excuse. A fat girl had to do what a fat girl had to do. However after reading the note below, I realize the error of my ways and apologize for stealing people's frozen pizzas.



Photo by: Huffington Post




No comments:

Post a Comment