Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Scary Women

With the Bachelor ending next week and other fictional shows starting to wind down for the season I decided I needed to take up some new tv. Two Tuesdays ago I incorporated The Real Housewives of Miami into my weekly boob-tube rotation. My all time favorite RH show was RHOOC, the originals duhh, before Tamera went bat sh!t crazy and Vicki kept throwing a "WAHOOO" into everything. I wish these ladies would step up their drama, just a little, but their passive aggressive cattiness is still entertaining.

So why the title "Scary Women." Well of course any RH series is going to come full throttle with botched plastic surgeries and botox treatments. There are some rather terrible interesting looking women on this show. See below.


Yikes.

Goo.


Goo's Mom.


At what point does one say enough is enough? Anywho --- if you want to laugh at these people's "real" lives check them out on Tuesday nights @ 10pm on Bravo.



No comments:

Post a Comment