Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Re-cap in Rejection
Poor Poor Ashley. I actually do not have anything too terrible to say about her. I think she has come a long way from her creeping up on Brad and other girls [multiple times might I add]. Now I do not mean to be a spoiler of good fun and surprise, but the man, the myth, the legend him self Reality Steve [check him out HERE, ** but be warned, he spoils the finale] has reported that Ashley will now be the next Bachelorette. I have mixed thoughts on this, but then again I do think there were some creepy, borderline scary girls this season, so of the few decent ones to choose from, they did ok.
I was highly disappointed in the "Women Tell All" last night. I just think that girls arguing about petty crap is uncomfortable. I think Jackie aka Toucan Sam took the prize of the MOST annoying last night. [Get a new a hairstyle]. I did enjoy a rather nice bottle of Sauvigion Blanc last night with Deb as we watched the majority of these ladies act cra cra. I cannot remember which bachelorette said it, but all their bitching and moaning at Michelle was obviously just because they were jealous of her. Is Michelle crazy? Probably so. Is she hot? duh yes. Were her comments entertaining on Monday nights? Of course. Are the attitudes towards her from the other women jealousy? Clearly. As much as I thought she was crazy throughout this season, I am glad she came out in the end last night WINNING.
Labels:
Girls acting stupid
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment