Friday, August 12, 2011

Celebrate good times

So I am SUPER EXCITED that these two

[Morgan and Caroline]

are opening up a real live

Talk about inspirational. I am so proud to say that I know and am friends with both of these wonderful people. In less than a years time, both have quit 9-5 jobs to pursue their dream and now they are getting a real store. Both of them have given me the confidence that any dream is possible and I will be able to find something to do with this degree and hopeful law license of mine. Do not get me wrong I will be said that I can no longer go over and visit Morgan's house and pretend I am their intern. Maybe I will get lucky and they will let me come intern in their new place. Anywho until then, please check out their awesome website www.vestique.com and their awesome blog Ruffles and Lace



No comments:

Post a Comment