Thursday, August 18, 2011

Where in the world is Carmen San Diego?

OK so it is more like Where in the World is Casey Denise? Starting tomorrow I will be on a 9 day road trip across the Carolinas with one special guy. I will be taking a blogcation and an actual real vacation. After those 12 grueling weeks in my 12x10 jail cell study room preparing for the bar exam, and the 3 weeks I have spent back at my parents aimlessly looking for a job, I am finally getting to see the sun. There were so so many days I would look out the window while reviewing [insert some terribly boring legal subject here] and long to be taking in those UV rays.

map

No this is not a joke—this is the route we are taking. We are going from Raleigh ---> Oak Island ---> to Atlantic Beach ---> to Columbia ---> back to Raleigh.

I am so pumped to:
1.  no longer have to look like America’s Favorite Ghost
casper

2. Beat such special guy in lots of games of [see below]  and spend time with his great family
cornhole
         scrabble    
3. and last but not least celebrate these two next weekend in Columbia with all of my favorite people.
blog

Kat & John

Not to mention I received word last night [in which I did a happy dance around my room] that my personal favorite bar in Columbia had re-opened, Jakes. Apparently the owners were involved in a nasty divorce battle and with fingers crossed they have finished their equitable distribution claims. Its been too long since I had a basket of popcorn and enjoyed a famously hot evening on their deck.
With all this upcoming travel, I better get packing. See you readers in 9 days!


Disclaimer! I will likely be receiving my bar results in the next 9-15 days. Prayers for my sanity and well-being are very welcomed!

No comments:

Post a Comment