Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Bevs and Blankies Week 2

As expected, this week's Bachelor provided nothing less than golden entertainment. Before I go into the stoops of certain girls this week, I need to comment on the Man of the Hour first. I could not help sip my adult beverage this week to some of the extremely unintelligent comments made.

Example.


While on the creepiest date in this show's history (it was private fair setup with clowns and carnies) Brad proceeded to tell America  " I like this girl.... I like this girl alot."  It reminded me of something this guy would say.

Moving on.

So this week was filled of these two girls just acting stupid.
 This girl, who looks like a recovering Meth addict

And Manscapper, big guns girl.

The entire episode was filled with melo-dramatic scenes from Meth addict and Guns McGee fighting it out. I would tell you what they were fighting about, but to be honest I am not sure America ever figured that out. I had to pull a bev and blankie when Meth addict proceeded to cry it out in front of former Bachelorette Aly. This is just awkward. Complete strangers DO NOT WANT to hear about your dramatic life. And if that is not enough, when will girls figure out that dudes do not like dramatic girls. Luckily Brad redeemed his intelligence and said good ridden to these losers.

If it hadn't of been for the icy roads, I probably would have gotten a little tipsy in this episode due to the numerous amounts of awkwardness and stupidity exhibited by these two girls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment