Thursday, January 6, 2011

Second Chances

As many of you have probably seen now, this gentleman Ted Williams has gone Viral, and no not in a venereal disease kind of way.

                                                      Image via www.msnbc.com

His story really is remarkable and I am glad to see him getting a second chance at working towards an honest living. He is still even wearing the same camo jacket that he was filmed in asking for a dollar just last week. I find his story inspiring and has reminded me that maybe not every bum on the side of Fayetteville Street saying "Yo Baby girl baby girl, can I axe youse a question?" is trying to use my money for booze, drugs, and women. I say that with a grain of salt though, and will be looking into a can of mace for my upcoming job in Durham. Until then folks, check this youtube video out that has over 11 million hits so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment