Has anyone else stumbled across this show on MTV?
This show seems like it is just a hair shy of pornography--- and it is coming on cable television.
In all fairness I have only been able to stomach about 37 minutes of the first episode because of the physical discomfort of watching these underage kids engage in drugs sex and rock and roll. The way these kids were acting were way worse than any rabid college student on a Thursday, Friday, or Saturday night in Fosters looking for their next take down before closing time. I just think I would like to ask MTV producers what they were hoping to accomplish with this television show? New contestents on Teen Mom, 16 & Pregnant, True Life I am 16 and have herpes?
Additionally I am sure all of you have at some point watched Teen Mom and or 16 & Pregnant. I realize I can be a cynic. However once again I would like to ask MTV what they were hoping to accomplish by producing this show. I know you are saying likely, well to show that you can be a teen and a mom. My point exactly, MTV is basically saying, please don't use a contraceptive, get knocked up and then you will get a TV show. I am in no way preaching abstinence, just common sense.


No comments:
Post a Comment