Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Grab a blanket and an adult beverage


SOO this guy.  I personally think he is sort of, well a douche.  In the past I have loved and yet hated this show. But as I have grown older, and wiser might I add, I have found this show to be pure entertainment. Not because I think this show actually finds true love for people, but for the utter cheesiness of watching girls (and dudes) do things in sheer desperation.

So you are asking what does the title of this post have to do with the Bachelor.

If you are like me and get physically uncomfortable when people act awkward than you need a blanket to cover your eyes.

Example.


This chick, who has occupation listed as "Manscapper," waxes part of his arm. Now regardless if you ladies reading like your man hairy (I personally do) or with no hair at all, this is just awkward, and calls for a sip of your adult beverage (this evening mine was red wine) and the blanket over your face because you just cannot physically watch this. 

I would also like to draw attention to her bicep. She could probably take him in an arm wrestling match.

Other situations that cause for eye covering and sipping of your beverage are as follows:
(1) singing ANY song, especially ones made up about the Bachelor, gag
(2) slaps in the face right out of the limo, just awkward and trashy
(3) talking about your biological clock. Just TMI people

Until Next Monday when I can make more realistic observations.

No comments:

Post a Comment