Wednesday, January 5, 2011

This woman is genius


She is honest, she speaks her mind, she cusses like a sailor, and she is an absolute genius. Patti Stanger.I.love.you.

I'd like to preface this post with, I am not trying to hate on girls and girls dating. I have always wanted to write a quasi self help book for girls who just act stupid and wonder why they are single. Until then Ill share my thoughts and concerns here.

So if you dont watch Millionaire Matchmaker on Bravo, you are missing out on once again pure entertainment. If you are wondering how these folks make it on this show, check out this link.

So last nights episode, featured this girl. Robin. Oh Robin.

                                                            Image via www.bravotv.com

Robin's interests included: Hello Kitty, the color pink, spending time with her dogs Bruiser and Paris Hilton, and sipping pink champagne through a straw. Now girl, I feel ya, I love sipping cocktails through a straw too, but its usually a blueberry vodka and cranberry. Additionally, I see that you enjoy make up, as do I. However it looks like a box of Crayola's exploded on your face. Robin proceeded to pick the unintelligent dude with big muscles, and asked to do something too sexually explicit for this blog, on her date. The date also included sweet Robin offering to buy "Muscles" very expensive cars and perhaps a motorcycle. Clearly he went out with you for your brains, hobbies, and exquisite make-up.

This behavior just annoys me. Sweetheart, I hate to break it to you, but you just paid 50 grand to sip pink champagne out of a straw and have some guy make fun of you on TV. There are so much more productive things to do with 50 grand.

If anyone else is bored at work and needs a pick me up check this episode out in a few days online. 

No comments:

Post a Comment