Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Bevs and Blankies Week 3

This week on the Bachelor did not fail in providing yet again, uncomfortable entertainment. This week's MVP of crazy/annoying/girl acting stupid is Michelle.

Meet Hairdresser Michelle



From the on-set this chick is pretty hot. She is tan, she is exotic looking, and has a banging bod. She has great locks too. But readers beware, this girl is just short of a femme fatale. Her inappropriate comments I can appreciate, however she took inappropriate to a new level. If I had time in between jobs and studying I would probably re-watch this episode and tally the amount of times she said something borderline psycho.

Because I enjoy an adult beverage during this genius entertainment I started playing a drinking game. Every time she said "he is MY man!" Sip. Every time she said something derogatory about the other girls. Sip. Every time she said anything remotely psycho. Sip. By the end of this show I had a good buzz, and the entertainment got better and better.

On a non-psycho related note - Sweet Sweet Emily.




A bachelorette said it best. You want to hate her because she is so beautiful but you cant because she is so nice. I really commend her for waiting to tell Brad about her past and her daughter. He said it best when he referred to her as classy. As far as I can tell, this girl is the epitome of classy when it comes to this show. For once, a girl not acting stupid.

Until next week, where I plan to continue sipping a bottle of wine everytime crazy Michelle refers to Brad as HER man. However according to the previews I might need 2 bottles since Michelle appears in the previews with a shiny black eye.


No comments:

Post a Comment